What I love about my girlfriends…
- No matter how long it’s been since we last saw each other we always fall right back in sync and know exactly where each other is coming from.
- They have been known for actually punching people out for disrespecting one of the “crew.” (Thanks Alisha!)
- We always make an superb entrance when we walk into a joint together.
- At one point in time each of them has either had a shaved head…a Mohawk…brightly colored hair or piercings in a certain part(s) of their bodies, and we still think we are the “normal” ones in our group.
- It took us 20 minutes to figure out how to heat up bread in the oven at our last “dinner (read: what can we find at the store that doesn’t require any effort) party” because we all have better things to do with our time than learn how to cook.
- Even though I am no longer one of the single girls…they still see me as my carefree self and don’t put me in a box just because I have a husband and kid.
- They all know what they want and expect that they will get it.
I had to take a picture of the ladies in heels and skirts…in the (gasp) kitchen. It was such a funny moment to me…never in a hundred years could I have ever imagined THAT would happen. Here’s to you ladies…